At Zaca we challenge ourselves to do better --- from the inside to the outside of our products. We take this approach in every aspect of our business, from packaging and sustainability to sourcing and ingredient quality.
Reduce our greenhouse gas emissions across our operations and supply chain.
Our chewables are packaged in a thin, lightweight packaging that allows for minimal waste compared to other products. How is our chewable more carbon efficient than traditional sports products?
70 times less weight than a 12oz sports drink.
(.11 ounces per pack versus 14 ounces per drink)
33 times less packaging by volume than a sports drinks bottle.
0 refrigeration energy required to preserve product.
3 or less freight trips before finished product arrives to customer.
1 centrally located shipping and logistics warehouse based in Denver, Colorado for maximum efficiency.
(1 small lightweight packet is equivalent to a 12 oz sports drink.)
Finding Smarter Packaging Solutions.
We’re constantly working on packaging solutions so we can feel as good about our packaging as we do the product inside. We’ve made strides along the way, but a bio-based film that can give Zaca a significant shelf life still does not exist. Today, we are actively looking for different materials.
- Packet materials proudly made in the USA in a solar powered facility
Increase Our Use Of Recycled Packaging.
Use of recycled materials on our cardboard caddies and shipping materials. In addition, eco-friendly colors dyes using sustainable methods.
Ingredients & Sourcing
We believe in mindfully-sourcing the cleanest ingredients from the highest quality suppliers.
- Farmed and fermented active ingredients
- GMO-free guidelines for every ingredient
- No artificial sweeteners
- Fruit-extracted natural flavoring
- GMP certified manufacturing
- Magnesium stearate is 100% vegetable-grade and USP-grade, derived from non-hydrogenated and non-irradiated palm oil
Stearic acid is USP-grade derived from non-hydrogenated and non-irradiated palm oil
- Chemical and microbiological testing is conducted on all incoming raw materials, in-process batches, and finished goods