- ▼DOES IT WORK?
- Don't take our word for it, read our many reviews. Click here >>>
And we're so confident you'll love Zaca and notice a difference that if you're not satisfied, we’ll refund you 100%. No questions asked.
(Refunds limited to one unit of a Zaca product. Refund requests exceeding one unit will require product to be returned, shipped back, and refund is applied upon receipt of returned goods. Shipping costs are non-refundable.)
- ◄HOW DOES IT WORK?
- We combine the best ingredients found all over the world into a tasty, berry flavored chewable. Our robust formula is packed with over 1000mg of antioxidants, herbs and amino acids. The combination of these ingredients aids hydration and liver aid, along with dozens of other benefits.
- ◄HOW DO I USE IT?
The answer depends on your usage. As a reminder, an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. When drinking, it's best to take Zaca before bedtime. Some customers prefer a pack when waking up too. When exercising, traveling or encountering high altitudes, take a pack just before or during. If you are already feeling the aftermath, you can take Zaca after to help recover as well.
- ◄HOW OFTEN CAN I TAKE IT?
- Zaca is safe for daily use! You can certainly take several a day if your body is needing extra assistance!
- ◄WHAT IF I FORGET TO TAKE THEM?
- If you are drinking the previous evening and forget to take your Zaca, take them as soon as you wake up! Although we recommend taking them before bed for best results, they still help and you will experience improvements shortly!
- ▼WHAT ARE THE SIDE EFFECTS?
- Zaca does not have any side effects, aside from positive effects. We use herbal extracts and fermented ingredients that are natural, and without artificial flavors. Japanese raisin alone has been safely used for 1,000 years.
Please check the ingredients in case you may be allergic to anything.
- ▼IS IT FDA APPROVED?
- All dietary supplements are regulated by the FDA (Federal Drug Administration). We follow both FDA, and DSHEA (Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act) regulations in the safety and labeling of Zaca.
- ▼HOW LONG FOR SHIPPING?
- Standard Shipping is USPS First-Class Mail ($4.95) and it typically takes 3 - 5 business days within the United States. Countries outside of the United States generally take 14 - 30 business days. Orders are shipped same day if placed before 11:00AM MST, and shipped the next business day if placed after 11:00 AM MST. Our warehouse is closed on weekends.
We have expedited options as we know many situations come up where you need Zaca fast! USPS Priority, FedEx 2nd day and FedEx overnight. Expedited orders ship the same day if ordered by 11:00 AM MST, or the next day if ordered thereafter. Please keep that in mind when looking at the days of arrival for each shipping option. If you have expedited needs don't hesitate to reach out and we can recommend the proper shipping option to meet your urgent needs.
- ▼IS IT SAFE FOR CHILDREN?
- Zaca is definitely safe for children, however we recommend children ages 12 and up due to the risk of choking.
- ▼CAN YOU TAKE THIS WHILE BREASTFEEDING?
- Although our product is natural based and free of things like artificial flavors and sweeteners, we always advise to ask your doctor or medical professional first.
- ▼DOES ZACA CONTAIN CAFFEINE?
- No. No caffeine or harmful stimulants. It’s formulated with pure ingredients including herbs and naturally fermented amino acids.
One usage is meant to be taken before bed, so it's important to us that nothing will interrupt sleep. In fact, it can have the opposite effect when drinking because of Japanese Raisin (Hovenia Dulcis). One study showed Japanese Raisin to improve sleeping time (Advances in Studies on Bioactivity of Hovenia dulcis - South Korea). This is likely due to the fact that when drinking, alcohol attaches to your GABA receptors. This causes your brain to produce less GABA than needed as it's being essentially tricked by the alcohol. And this typically leads to the experience of anxiety, difficulty sleeping and trouble concentrating. Japanese Raisin therefore can help minimize alcohol's impact on the GABA in the brain.
Study noted: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/264027788_Advances_in_Studies_on_Bioactivity_of_Hovenia_dulcis
- ▼WHAT IS THE SHELF LIFE?
- Shelf life is 2 years from the date it was manufactured. You can find the expiration date stamped on the side of the packaging.
- ▼CAN I TAKE ZACA ON AN AIRPLANE?
- Yes!! Zaca was made to travel! It’s conveniently packaged, TSA friendly, and easy to take along in your purse, carry-on or check-in baggage.
- ▼IS ZACA GLUTEN FREE?
- Yes, the Zaca is gluten free. Zaca is also GMO-free, vegan friendly, kosher, and naturally sweetened with xylitol and stevia.
- ▼HOW MUCH DHM IS IN IT?
- Japanese Raisin (Hovenia Dulcis extract) in the Zaca chewables naturally contain Dihydromyricetin (DHM). Although we can't disclose the amounts as it's in a proprietary blend, the synergistic benefits of a variety of biologically active compounds including saponin derivatives and other flavonoids in the Japanese Rasin make it more effective than DHM alone.
- ▼IS ZACA KOSHER?
- The recovery chewable tablets are Kosher and congruent with the dietary laws in all 3 categories of meat, dairy and pareve. No animal products or byproducts are used. This includes each ingredient, food additive and processing involved with Zaca.
- ▼ALTITUDE ADJUSTMENT?
- Mild altitude sickness is also referred to as Acute Mountain Sickness (AMS) and is quite similar to the after effects of alcohol - it causes headache, nausea, and fatigue. (www.altitude.org/altitude_sickness.php)
The body operating with less oxygen due to higher altitudes will start to experience altitude sickness. Zaca chewables help enhance hydration and electrolytes in the body. The glutathione in Zaca helps the body replace your master antioxidants levels.
- ▼HOW DO YOU BECOME AN INFLUENCER FOR ZACA?
- We are always expanding our Influencer program! Fill out an application online and we will get back to you!
- ▼CAN I WEAR A PATCH & TAKE THE CHEWABLE AT THE SAME TIME?
- You certainly can! Although each product is formulated to be stand-alone, you may use together.