Bachelorette Party Survival Kit
If you've been to a bachelorette party (or two, or many) in the past, you're probably aware that having bachelorette party survival kits (or hangover kits) are not optional, but a necessity! It is fun to have some bags for everyone with unique, fun items. But if you do it right, it also allows you to actually ENJOY the next day reminiscing about the night before over brunch.
- Nothing is simpler to use.
Japanese Raisin can do wonders for your liver.
- You can take it anywhere, like along for your nights out.
- Taste good, will go along with your drink of choice no matter your preference --- wine, vodka or champagne.
- Hydration are always good for a big night out.
- Easy to travel with, even through TSA airport security.
- Usually the most talked about item in party survival kits.
- Natural, unlike most other options.
- No caffeine!
- Everyone will thank you in the morning.