By using these liver support supplements, you can achieve a healthy liver naturally. As a supplement maker, we'll tell you everything you need to know and compare Liver Plus Supplement versus Zaca Liver Supplement.
As a Canadian-based company, Liver Plus® makes human, equine, and pet supplements.
Liver Plus® is their liver support supplement for adults. It's herbal medicine used to support liver function.
While not much information exists online or on Amazon about Liver Plus® Supplement, we'll share with you all the information available.
Made in a capsule, each pill contains the following 5 ingredients:
Liver Plus® supplement contains the key ingredient silybum marianum extracted from milk thistle. This is well known in scientific circles to be good for you liver.
By digging into the science and research on milk thistle, we found numerous benefits to liver function.
Zaca is a company based out of Colorado making recovery supplements since 2008.
Zaca's Liver Supplement is designed to improve liver health, liver function, and promote overall well-being. It's the first liver support product of its kind to be a chewable tablet.
It contains a proprietary blend of ingredients, including Japanese Raisin, Glutathione, and Prickly Pear.
Made in a chewable, each tablet contains the following 4 ingredients:
Zaca Liver Supplement contains not only one key liver support ingredient, but three. Japanese Raisin (DHM), Glutathione, and Prickly Pear all have science-backed research on aiding the liver.
The synergistic combination of these three ingredients make Zaca a superior liver supplement. There's numerous studies on each of these liver aiding nutrients that we reveal.
Zaca Liver Supplement has vital benefits to the liver by using a combination of Japanese Raisin, Glutathione, and Prickly Pear.
Is Liver Plus® supplement or Zaca Liver supplement better? As with everything, it comes down to preference.
While both are great products, we believe Zaca is better.
Our analysis comes down to numerous factors. Each product has a solid formula of ingredients to support the liver, studies on ingredients for the liver, and standardized ingredients. So we cannot evaluate the supplements on these factors alone.
Although Zaca appears to have some more liver-related research behind the ingredients, we look at other factors including reviews, spectrum of benefits, ease of use, where it's made, and more.
The advantages of Zaca include the following:
Based on these factors, we conclude Zaca is the better option. You can read our full comparison chart below.
|Zaca Liver Supplement
|Liver Plus Supplement
|Made In USA
|No Water Required
Overall, Zaca has significantly more advantages than Liver Plus®.
The liver is a vital organ that plays a number of important roles in the body. It functions as a filter for toxins, produces bile for digestion, supplies energy, helps with alcohol, stores nutrients, and regulates hormones. Liver supplements can help to improve these functions and promote overall health.
6 Things Liver Supplements Are Good For:
1. Removes harmful toxins
2. Produces bile which aids digestion
3. Supplies energy by helping store glycogen
4. Helps with alcohol by enzyme breakdown
5. Stores nutrients and utilizes for future use
6. Regulates hormones, major role with sex hormones, thyroid hormones, and cortisol
Liver supplements contain nutrients that support the liver's detoxification process, which removes harmful substances from the body. These nutrients include glutathione.
Another reason why people take supplements containing glutathione is because it can help protect against harmful effects from alcohol consumption. Glutathione has been shown to be reduced by alcohol consumption.¹³
Zaca chewables are the perfect, convenient way to give your liver a boost. This delicious, natural supplement contains powerful antioxidants that support healthy liver function so you can feel better. These chewable are uniquely formulated with four active ingredients – including Japanese Raisin and Glutathione – to help support your liver and hydrate your body. Simply take 2 fast-acting chewables a day, or when needed. Try Zaca Chewables today the get the rejuvenation and strength your body needs.
1. Liver Plus Supplement
2. Hepatoprotective effect of silymarin
3. Silymarin/Silybin and Chronic Liver Disease: A Marriage of Many Years
4. Dihydromyricetin Protects the Liver via Changes in Lipid Metabolism and Enhanced Ethanol Metabolism
5. Dihydromyricetin Ameliorates Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease by Improving Mitochondrial Respiratory Capacity and Redox Homeostasis Through Modulation of SIRT3 Signaling
6. Dihydromyricetin alleviates acetaminophen-induced liver injury via the regulation of transformation, lipid homeostasis, cell death and regeneration
7. Efficacy of glutathione for the treatment of nonalcoholic fatty liver disease: an open-label, single-arm, multicenter, pilot study
8. Dysregulation of glutathione synthesis in liver disease
9. Setria Glutathione detoxifies
10. Opuntia ficus indica (nopal) attenuates hepatic steatosis and oxidative stress in obese
11. Evaluation of Opuntia ficus indica f. inermis fruit juice hepatoprotective effect upon ethanol toxicity in rats
12. Prickly Pear: Nutrition, Benefits, Recipes, and More
13. Changes in glutathione in acute and chronic alcohol intoxication
14. Liver Plus Omega Alpha Amazon