So what's the best wine hangover cure? Commonly found in Asia, we're going to reveal this alcohol-fighting helping herb and give you seven reasons why this herb is the best wine hangover cure.
If you're a wine lover, chances are you've had a few bad hangovers. We would agree they are some of the worst hangovers you can get. The next morning, you can wake up with a pounding headache, nausea, dizziness and fatigue.
Based on the numerous research and science-back studies proven it's efficiency, we concluding in finding the best wine hangover cure. As a natural flavonoid that has been used in traditional Chinese medicine for thousands of years, DHM (Dihydromyricetin) is the best wine hangover cure.
In fact, it's so effective that it's even been called "the world's best hangover cure."
The compound DHM is found in the plant Hovenia Dulcis, also called Japanese Raisin tree. Throughout history, it has been used as a liver tonic, as a supplement for alcohol consumption and anti-hangover pills, and treating alcohol-related ailments.
If you're like us and have tried traditionally touted wine hangover cures such as greasy foods, hydration methods, an egg breakfast, ample sleep, or even drinking coffee, none of them work! Wine hangovers are hard to fix.
This is why DHM is a game-changer, and below we'll go into seven reasons we think it's the best thing for a wine hangover.
Does DHM work for hangovers? Let's cut to the chase, DHM has so many benefits and research behind it, which is why we find it the best wine hangover cure.
Wine hangovers (especially red wine hangovers!) can be brutal. Save your next morning and learn what we have found in our years of research on DHM.
Here's 7 Reasons Why This Herb Is The Best Wine Hangover Cure:
With its wide range of benefits, Zaca chewables are the most popular and convenient DHM supplement on the market. These chewable tablets contains a powerful combination of DHM and other antioxidants to help detoxify, support liver aid, replenish glutathione, and recover faster. A natural, and proprietary blend that you can take anytime, anywhere. With great-tasting berry flavor, simply eat 4 chewables at bedtime. Try Zaca chewable tablets today and feel better faster.
1. Dihydromyricetin Protects the Liver via Changes in Lipid Metabolism and Enhanced Ethanol Metabolism
2. A standardized extract of the fruit of Hovenia dulcis alleviated alcohol-induced hangover in healthy subjects
3. Influence of Hovenia dulcis on alcohol concentration in blood and activity of alcohol dehydrogenase (ADH) of animals after drinking
4. Dihydromyricetin Protects the Liver via Changes in Lipid Metabolism and Enhanced Ethanol Metabolism
5. Natural Products for the Prevention and Treatment of Hangover and Alcohol Use Disorder
6. Semen Hoveniae extract protects against acute alcohol-induced liver injury in mice
7. Chinese herbal flavonoid shows hangover busting potential