Hangover Helper Pill: Top Two Ingredients
If you're looking for an effective hangover helper pill, you want to have the best ingredients. In our research, two ingredients show promising results that you should consider when shopping for a hangover helper pill.
Hangover Helper Pill
A hangover helper pill is a natural supplement that helps prevent or avoid the symptoms of a hangover, such as headache, nausea, dehydration, fatigue and and anxiety (or hangxiety). These types of product actually can come in forms in addition to pills, such as drinks, powders, and hangover tablets.
The ingredients in a hangover pill can vary, and many will contain various vitamins to help hangover. But we've found many vitamins to prevent hangover to have questionable science.
In our research, we've found two key ingredients that have the most robust science around hangovers, which includes DHM and Prickly Pear. Read further to find out more about these vital ingredients.
Top Two Ingredients In Hangover Help Pills
There are many homeopathic remedies for hangovers on the market that claim to help with hangovers. But how do you know which one works best?
In our research, there are two ingredients found in hangover help pills with the most effective research and results. Here are those two ingredients:
Dihydromyricetin (DHM) is an active ingredient extracted from the Hovenia Dulcis (also called Japanese Raisin) plant found in China, South Korea and other parts of Asia. The plant has been used in traditional Chinese medicine for centuries as a liver tonic and other natural remedies, and also popular found in Korean anti hangover pills
DHM has been shown to be effective in clinical studies and other trials for things such as accelerating the detoxification of alcohol, hepatoprotective properties to protect the liver, and antioxidant support. If you want the ultimate hangover prevention formula
in hangover help pills, DHM is a must-have.
Research has shown the following hangover prevention benefits of DHM:
- HDM lowered inflammation believed to cause hangovers.²
- Subjects taking DHM reported less hangover symptoms.³
- Hangover symptoms that decrease from DHM include nausea, headaches, dizziness, and weakness.³
- DHM suppressed acute alcohol-induced liver injury.⁴
- DHM restored liver Glutathione levels.⁴
- DHM boosted alcohol eating enzymes, including alcohol dehydrogenase (ADH) and acetaldehyde dehydrogenase (ALDH).²
With all these various benefits to DHM, you can see why scientifically it's a vital nutrient in a hangover helper pill.
2. Prickly Pear
Prickly pear extract
(Opuntia ficus-indica) is a type of succulent cactus plant that grows in Mexico, and many other parts of the world. It's been used for centuries by natives of the Mexico to treat various health issues and as a Mexican remedies for hangover
While used for centuries as a food and medicine, in recent years, prickly pear has become popular for its hangover remedy
usage rooted in its traditional use and also more recent studies. Prickly pears contain high levels of vitamin C, B vitamins
, potassium, magnesium, calcium and antioxidants. Due to its high level of antioxidants, it also has anti-inflammatory and liver aid
Research has shown the following hangover prevention benefits of Prickly Pear:
- Prickly pear is shown in a study to decrease hangovers.⁵
- By decreasing inflammation, Prickly Pear helps hangovers.⁵
- Hangover symptoms were cut in half by Prickly Pear.⁵
- Nausea, dry mouth, and loss of appetite hangover symptoms were significantly reduced by Prickly Pear.⁵
- Prickly Pear can protect the liver from alcohol damage.⁶
- Prickly Pear for hangover is loaded with hydrating electrolyte minerals such as magnesium and potassium.
With so many hangover preventing benefits, Prickly Pear is the second key nutrient to utilize in a hangover helper pill.
Fast-Acting Recovery Chewables
Zaca chewable tablets are fast-acting recovery chewables to help rehydrate, replenish and recover. These easy-to-stake, berry-flavored tablets are formulated with both DHM from Japanese Raisin and Prickly Pear, along with other supporting amino acids like Glutathione. Simply tear open the packet and take 2-4 chewables before bed. These tasty chewables are designed for when you need to feel better quickly by boosting hydration and liver aid. Try Zaca's recovery chewable tablets today and enjoy bright-eyed mornings.
1. Effect of Opuntia ficus indica on symptoms of the alcohol hangover
2. Hangover drug shows wider benefits
3. A standardized extract of the fruit of Hovenia dulcis alleviated alcohol-induced hangover in healthy subjects with heterozygous ALDH2
4. Natural Products for the Prevention and Treatment of Hangover and Alcohol Use Disorder
5. Effect of Opuntia ficus indica on symptoms of the alcohol hangover
6. Evaluation of Opuntia ficus indica f. inermis fruit juice hepatoprotective effect upon ethanol toxicity in rats